Looking to invest in a good electric vehicle? I can see you’ve become environmentally conscious, and thus this smart decision. But you seem to pin on that one car that would hook your attention. That’s why I’m here with a list of the best electric cars in 2023.
Once you finish going through the list, you’ll have a complete idea of EVs. And in turn, it will help you pin one car for your garage.
So, what say, shall we go on a ride? Come on, fasten your seat belts in 3…2…1…
9 Best Electric Cars of 2023
As we’re heading toward the future, manufacturers and consumers have understood one thing; ethical consumption. That’s why everyone’s turning towards electric vehicles, despite their price.
As of 2023, BMW, Tesla, Skoda, Hyundai, Audi, and every top player in the industry are manufacturing EVs.
Now, with so many options, confusion is quite natural. But it’s not the solution. So, why don’t I help you find a good EV?
Here, I have intensely researched the top 9 cars of this year and have presented a report for you. All you have to do is, read, reflect, understand, and finally choose.
1. Renault Megane E-Tech Is On No. 9
If you are looking for a car that doesn’t look or give a fancy vibe but has the latest feature, this is your car. Renault Megane is a desirable choice for pro drivers.
Moreover, its car cabin is easy to use and comfortable for travelers.
- Renault Megane Price: 35,138 USD and 33,009 BGP
- Pros: High-Class design, Superior interior quality, Top-class entertainment, and information system.
- Cons: Poor back headroom, too much space wasted for the car boot, below average back visibility.
- Mileage: Unlimited for the first 2 years. 100,000 miles per year since 3rd year.
- Battery Range: 160 kW with 60 kW per hour
2. Good-Ol’ Mustang Is On No. 8
Who doesn’t know about Mustang? It’s always been sporty, adventurous people’s favorite car. But don’t mistake it to be just an Alpha car, as Mustang Mach-e has much more to offer.
Don’t believe me? See for yourself:
- Price: 46,995 USD and 50,830 BGP
- Pros: Neat and spacious interior, entertainment and information set up is top-class, good battery range and performance on the road.
- Cons: Below average ride comfort, car boot isn’t as big as it should be.
- Mileage: 250 Miles as per our research; 379 miles as per Ford’s claim
- Battery: 198 kW with 70 kW per hour.
Related Article – Can You Prepay Car Rental for Another Person
3. Tesla Model Y Is On No. 7
If it’s a Tesla car, you can imagine excellence. Tesla Model Y is the next-generation car that will change your entire idea of car functionality. It doesn’t have your regular fuel tank or gearbox, or exhaust.
But it has everything that you need to make your driving experience A+.
Here’s everything you need to know about Tesla Model Y:
- Price: 47, 240 USD, 44,990 BGP
- Pros: Superb road performance, excellent range and easy to recharge, ample luggage space.
- Cons: Not for family, below average back visibility, poor seating arrangement for an SUV.
- Mileage: 319 miles per hour according to our research; 331 miles per hour according to Tesla.
- Battery: 6 to 81 kW per hour
4. Skoda Enyaq IV Is On No. 6
Skoda Enyaq is one of the best cars of 2023, and drivers love to drive it. And even though our testers are yet to test it, according to reports, it’s better than the average Volkswagen.
Take a look at the features of Skoda Enyaq iv and decide:
- Price: 52,630 USD, 38,970 BGP.
- Pros: Specious sitting arrangements and boot, good battery range, and mileage, overall worth the money.
- Cons: You cannot set the car to pulse racing and below-average infotainment.
- Mileage: 338 miles, 246 miles (Depends on the battery kWh)
- Battery: 62 kW per hour and 80 kW per hour.
5. BMW iX Is On No. 5
If you want a big, comfy family car, BMW iX is your fighter. Moreover, it’s loaded with technology to make your driving experience better with each ride.
Here are the important features you must learn before investing in the car:
- Price: 84, 100 USD, 66,903 BGP
- Pros: Loaded with cool technology, spacious, and built with top materials, the surround-view camera is the best.
- Cons: It’s heavier than usual EVs, you won’t get any storage upfront, and sensors bar an amount of front view.
- Mileage: 257 miles, according to BMW, but it can go up to 380 miles on a good charge.
- Battery: 240 kW with 76.6 kW per hour.
6. Honda e Is On No. 4
Honda e is your urban car fit for you, your friends, or your small family. Even though it isn’t the biggest car on the list, the Honda E has its qualities.
- Price: 35,753 BGP; Yet to release in North America.
- Pros: Cute and Quirky looking, unique and fantastic interior design, an agile car.
- Cons: expensive compared to its range, below-average luggage area.
- Mileage:137 miles
- Battery: 113 kW with 36 kW per hour.
A Like Post – How to Rent a Jeep in Hawaii
7. Audi e-tron GT Is On No. 3
Is it the best car list if Audi isn’t on it? Some say it’s better than Porsche Taycan and that it offers even more comfort than Taycan.
Let’s take a deep look and find out if the claim is true:
- Price: 104,900 USD, 86, 850- 112,000 BGP
- Pros: As quick as Usain Bolt, extremely comfy, you can handle it neatly.
- Cons: Small headroom in the back. You’ll find a better range in Tesla compared to the high price.
- Mileage: 283 miles to 400 miles
- Battery: 390 kW with 93 kW per hour.
8. Hyundai Ioniq Is On No. 2
Call me biased, but I have a particular liking for South Korean manufacturing. Hence, I have a special preference for this car. Hyundai Ioniq will give you a complete family feeling with ample space.
Take a look and find out why this car stands in the No.3 spot on my list:
- Price: 41,450 USD, 42,166 BGP
- Pros: Got a retro yet futuristic look, spacious interior design, looks and feels sophisticated.
- Cons: You’ll find a better car in this price range, but more engineering is needed on the steering column.
- Mileage: 238 to 298 miles
- Battery: 168 kW with 77 kW per hour.
9. Porsche Taycan IS STILL NO.1
The top car among the best electric cars of the year goes to Taycan. Therefore, no words seem to stand enough to describe this beauty.
Find out why it tops our list of the top cars of 2023:
- Price: 86,700 USD, 79,255 to 152,003 BGP.
- Pros: looks stunning, with a beautiful interior, and looks fresh and comfortable; driving this car is fun.
- Cons: small seating space, car boot isn’t as good as it should be.
- Mileage: 268 miles to 301 miles
- Battery: 300 kW with 79 kW per hour.
Buying an electric car will make your conscience clear and your personality stylish. So, here’s the final report of the 9 best electric cars of 2023. You can select any of these as your next vehicle; trust me, it won’t disappoint you.
However, if you ask me about my preferred car, I would recommend the Hyundai Ioniq EV. Then again, you’ll drive your car, so your choice will work perfectly. Best of luck!
Is Kia EV 6 a Good Car to Purchase?
Kia EV6 is one of the most futuristic and best cars of 2023. This car was launched in 2019 and has been very popular in the consumer market since then. However, please remember that this car’s sitting position isn’t as comfortable as its other features. However, buyers still like it because of its speed and sustainability.
What’s So Special About Volvo XC40 P8 Recharge?
Volvo’s battery recharge time is really low, which makes the car extremely likable amongst the buyer circle. So, if you’re buying this car, I must say you’ve made a great choice and should go ahead with the decision.
Why Does Porsche Taycan Hold the No.1 Position?
Here are some reasons that make Porsche the best EV in the market as of 2023:
- Designed to be an EV from scratch.
- Manufactured using the best and latest technology for consumer satisfaction.
- You can also use Porsche Taycan as a sports car.
- Porsche Taycan comes in three ranges- Taycan Sports’ Saloon, Sport Turismo, and Cross Turismo. And all of these three cars are extremely popular among drivers.
Are Jaguar I-Pace Good Enough to Purchase?
Jaguar is a highly reliable car with above 4.6 user rating. So, if you’re looking forward to buying this car, congratulations, you have made a great choice. However, remember to get maintenance and other insurance, as Jaguar cars need frequent maintenance.